Foro

Bienvenido(a)

HOW CAN I JOIN ILLUMINATI$&+2349032980148))$$:: FOR MONEY RITUAL

I AM BETH KATEHIS , I AM PROUD TO TESTIFY ABOUT JOINING THE NEW WORLD ORDER. I JUST RECENTLY JOINED THE ORGANIZATION FROM SEYCHELLES AND I LIVE IN THE MIAMI FLORIDA NOW.

PLEASE BEWARE!!! OF SO MANY FAKE POSTS ON HOW TO JOIN

ILLUMINATI, I WAS SCAMMED SEVERAL TIMES TRYING TO JOIN THE ORGANIZATION.

THE FAKE PEOPLE PROMISED ME MONEY, A CAR, AND A HOUSE BUT IT WAS ALL LIES.

I LOST OVER 3500 DOLLARS UNTIL I FOUND A GENUINE WAY TO JOIN EASILY WITH THE HELP OF THE CITIZEN RECRUIT DEPARTMENT 666.

AFTER JOINING THE NEW WORLD ORDER, I RECEIVED MY FIRST MONEY REWARD WHICH AMOUNTED TO 100,000.00 DOLLARS

AFTER GOING THROUGH THE ILLUMINATI LOYALTY PROOF TEST WHICH I CAN EASILY SAY WAS SIMPLE AND WELL DONE.

PLEASE BEWARE OF SO MANY FAKE POSTS ONLINE.

Contact the genuine citizen outreach Department by email: [email protected]

WhatsApp or send a text to the recruiting Department here: (+2349157998840)

I AM BETH KATEHIS , I AM PROUD TO TESTIFY ABOUT JOINING THE NEW WORLD ORDER. I JUST RECENTLY JOINED THE ORGANIZATION FROM SEYCHELLES AND I LIVE IN THE MIAMI FLORIDA NOW.

PLEASE BEWARE!!! OF SO MANY FAKE POSTS ON HOW TO JOIN

ILLUMINATI, I WAS SCAMMED SEVERAL TIMES TRYING TO JOIN THE ORGANIZATION.

THE FAKE PEOPLE PROMISED ME MONEY, A CAR, AND A HOUSE BUT IT WAS ALL LIES.

I LOST OVER 3500 DOLLARS UNTIL I FOUND A GENUINE WAY TO JOIN EASILY WITH THE HELP OF THE CITIZEN RECRUIT DEPARTMENT 666.

AFTER JOINING THE NEW WORLD ORDER, I RECEIVED MY FIRST MONEY REWARD WHICH AMOUNTED TO 100,000.00 DOLLARS

AFTER GOING THROUGH THE ILLUMINATI LOYALTY PROOF TEST WHICH I CAN EASILY SAY WAS SIMPLE AND WELL DONE.

PLEASE BEWARE OF SO MANY FAKE POSTS ONLINE.

Contact the genuine citizen outreach Department by email: [email protected]

WhatsApp or send a text to the recruiting Department here: (+2349157998840)

CONTACT Mr David Mark call +2348053103764 or WhatsApp him through this number +2348053103764 or email: [email protected], Hello everyone My name is Andrea Scott am from California i am here to give a testimony on how I join the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I come across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called David Mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my $6000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called David Mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR David Mark call +2348053103764 or WhatsApp him +2348053103764 or email: illuminatisociety79@gmail.com……

CONTACT Mr James Robert call +2349159600354 or WhatsApp him through this number +2349159600354 or email: [email protected], Hello everyone My name is Lucky Charles am from California i am here to give a testimony on how I join the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I come across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called James Robert of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my $6000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called James Robert and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR James Robert call +2349159600354 or WhatsApp him +2349159600354 or email: [email protected]…… …… ……

Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email: [email protected]   ………….  …………….

I AM LUCAS NASHVILLE, I AM PROUD TO TESTIFY ABOUT JOINING THE NEW WORLD ORDER. I JUST RECENTLY JOINED THE ORGANIZATION FROM AFRICA AND I LIVE IN QUEBEC NOW. PLEASE BEWARE!!! OF SO MANY FAKE POSTS ON HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI, I WAS SCAMMED SEVERAL TIMES TRYING TO JOIN THE ORGANIZATION. THE FAKE PEOPLE PROMISED ME MONEY, A CAR, AND A HOUSE BUT IT WAS ALL LIES. I LOST OVER 8500 EUROS UNTIL I FOUND A GENUINE WAY TO JOIN EASILY WITH THE HELP OF THE CITIZEN RECRUIT DEPARTMENT 666. AFTER JOINING THE NEW WORLD ORDER, I RECEIVED MY FIRST MONEY REWARD WHICH AMOUNTED TO €500,000, AND OTHER CASH REWARDS. WHICH HELPED ME TO RELOCATE TO CANADA.. PLEASE BEWARE OF SO MUCH FAKE WRITING ONLINE. Contact the genuine citizen outreach Department by emailing at [email protected] to apply officially today. Application is free. please beware.

Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email ([email protected]) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life

CONTACT MR ROBERT MORRISON IS A NICE MAN AND IS THE ONLY ONE AGENT CALLED ROBERT MORRISON HEREIF YOU ARE READY TO JOIN CONTACT THE REAL ILLUMINATI MAN BECAUSE IS THE ONE THAT CHANGE MY LIFE TODAY AM NOW A HAPPY MAN SINCE ARE GOT MY BENEFITS <> YOU CAN REACH HIM THROUGH call(+2348144946974‬)or add him on WhatsApp(+2348144946974‬)I was thinking that illuminati is not real, But today with Mr Robert Morrison I now believe that illuminati is real, when you come across wrong person’s you will think that life is not real but when you are with the real one you will experience the goodness of your life, To Mr Robert Morrison has made me discovered my purpose of life. Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati 666: . WhatsApp mr Robert Morrison , from , Nigeria, and every other Country’s on how to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, You may be a politician, business man/woman ,musical artist, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desires join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life, Illuminati will make you achieve all your dream to become rich and protected all the days of your life…… BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI a cash reward of usd $2.5million USD a new sleek dream car valued at USD $70,000.00USD a dream house build in any country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.One year golf membership package a V I P treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of$10,000USD into your bank account every month as a member, one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world» JOIN ILLUMINATI YOUR FINANCIALDIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLYAND SPIRITUALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT Mr Robert Morrison on WhatsApp (+234 814 494 6974‬) Or call him (+2348144946974‬) email him on : [email protected] For immediately response… My Regard to mr Robert Morrison…….

A great testimony. ‘On how I join the great ILLUMINATI by PETER SAMPSON IS CONTACT
( +2349023758310) I never thought that ILLUMINATI existed. Until I found Mr. PETER SAMPSON. Who told me how I will be initiated into the great brotherhood of the Illuminati. He gave me guidelines on what to do. And I did exactly what he told me to do. Now I am a complete multibilonia To want to get rich today, just message him now WhatsApp(+2349023758310)This is my story testimonial of how I finally JOIN ILLUMINATI Be careful many of these posts and testimony about how to
Join ILLUMINATI, some are not real,I Was Scammed twice trying to join the ILLUMINATI organization ☑️ I was promised MONEY, CAR AND HOUSE but it was all a scam, I lost more than $ 7000 USD until a friend of mine ♦ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
From chicago, he directed me to the real name of the agent is PETER SAMPSON …. where I finally became a member of ILLUMINATI and 2.5millions USD a car House and without a visa ….. he gave me as a new member am here to share this testimonial about what happened before getting the real agent ..
Be careful, not all of them are real … if you want to be RICH AND FAMOUS … Then contact the real agent PETER SAMPSON …
On WhatsApp
Via: (+2349023758310) or email him [email protected] if you are read to join this is how I join the ILLUMINATI fraternity..

Message ILLUMINATI HOME on WhatsApp. https://wa.me/message/W4XDMLZXPXWQB1

CONTACT Mr Robert Morrison ( +2348144946974 or WhatsApp him +2348144946974 or email him : [email protected])

Hello everyone my name is Amelia Charlotte from New Jersey  I am here to give a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in United state of America and south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid

to contact any illuminati agent because they keeping taking money from me ,One day I come across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called robert Morrison of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent take my $7000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called robert Morrison and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join contact mr robert Morrison call ( +2348144946974) or WhatsApp him +2348144946974 or email him: [email protected]

WhatsApp chat